Comment, Like or Share for your chance to Win.
Entering the competition is easy, you just need to do ONE of the following:
- Like our free gas competition Facebook post
- Like the Zog Energy Facebook page
- Share the competition Facebook post
- Comment on the original Facebook post and tag at least two people
The competition will close at midnight on the 31st of March 2017 and a lucky winner announced on the 3rd April 2017.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- This competition and prize is open to all domestic properties in mainland Great Britain whether you are a customer currently or not.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To be eligible, we must be able to supply your property with gas. Presently we do not support customers with pre-payment meters.
- You will need to switch your gas supply to Zog Energy and start this process within 4 weeks of the winner being announced. You can choose your preferred tariff and leave free of charge should you wish at any point before or after the free period.
- You will need to setup a direct debit payment for the tariff however every month we will make an adjustment to your statement to reflect the free gas used.
- The free gas will be based on the lower of your actual usage over the period or the equivalent consumption of an average gas user over the period in the UK based on OFGEM estimates (12,500 kWhs per annum).
- You will still be billed for the daily standing charge over the period.
- If you decide not to switch and claim your prize, we are unable to supply your property or meter or your old supplier objects to your switch we will select another winner.
- The winner will be chosen at random by Zog Energy Ltd.
- Our standard terms and conditions of supply will apply to you throughout the free period and beyond.
- Zog Energy Limited reserves the right to withdraw or change this offer at any point without prior notice.
- Zog Energy's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.